Most pregnancy journals are full of unicorns and rainbows. But what about the mama who just learned her baby has a genetic condition, perhaps anomalies that have been labeled "life-limiting" or even "incompatible with life?" This special journal and planner will give your mind and heart a place to organize those thoughts and emotions, recording them so one day you can look back and see the treasure within them. Contents include:
- Journaling pages plus prompts to help you remember details;
- Space to record your baby's diagnosis and unique needs;
- Appointment trackers;
- Ultrasound photo keeper;
- Ideas for a baby shower;
- "Letters to My Baby" section;
- Birth Plan Brainstorming;
- Hospital Checklist;
- Memorial Service Planning;
- And much more.
***NOTE: ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE VERITY'S VILLAGE COMMUNITY, WHICH SERVES FAMILIES WHO RECEIVE A PRENATAL DIAGNOSIS.
For those who work with families who receive a prenatal diagnosis, we have bulk purchasing options available. Contact us for more info.